It is best to spend time at home in winter!
The home booties are ideal for a stylish and warm stay at home!
You can also adapt this by increasing the number of stitches and rows of this cheerleader to your children.
Yarnart Jeans Plus rope;
2 pieces Brown (71) rope
1pcs Red (66) color rope
1 piece Dark Brown (70) rope
5 mm crochet
1) 8 single crochets are made into the magic ring and locked.
2) 2 single crochets are made into each single crochet. This process is repeated until the end of the sequence. At the end of the row, 16 single crochets are obtained.
3) 1 pair of loops, 3 single singles crochet is made. This process is repeated until the end of the sequence. At the end of the turn, 20 single crochets are obtained.
4) 1 single crochet is made to each loop for a total of 15 rows.
Switch to the heel section.
5) 19 singles crochet is made. 1 chain is pulled up to the top row. 8 single crochet, 9,10,11. 8 single crochet is made.
6) 1 chain is pulled up to the top row, 7 single crochet, 8,9,10. 7 singles are made of crochet.
7) 1 chain is pulled up to the top row, 6 single crochet, 7,8,9. 6 single crochet is made.
The middle of the heel part is folded in half and joined, the wrist part is passed.
8) After the heel part, a single knit crochet is made to the loops.
9) Socks are completed by making 1 single crochet per 9 loops in total.
10) Red rope is decorated with pompoms. The eye is made by sewing buttons. Dark brown with chain pulling the bow shape is decorated with socks.